Friday, July 30, 2010

Cute....

Got his little thing from a friend at work and thought it was funny…..true and funny….Thanks Tracie!


When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a BITCH. When I stand up for those I love, they call me a BITCH, when I speak my mind, think my own thoughts , or do things my own way, they call me a BITCH, when I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a BITCH. I means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won’t become anyone else’s idea of what they think I should be…….if that makes me a BITCH, so be it; I embrace the title and am proud to bear it!

B=Babe
I= In
T= Total
C= Control of
H= Herself

B= Beautiful
I= Intelligent
T= Talented
C= Charming
H= Hell of a Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment