Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ahhh life....isn't it ironic?

"Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you, yeah, life has a funny, funny, way of helping you out...." Ironic-Alanis Morissette.

Isn't that true! This week has been weird. Definitely. Just weird. Full circle I'd might say. But, better. (Those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, Just, leave it at that)

So, I was reading my posts and I really am enjoying this whole writing thing. I mean I always used to write, it just took up too much space, and well, my handwriting isn't the greatest and there is no spellcheck. So,with this avenue, I might, just might, actually, sound smarter than I really am. (or not) I am amazed at how centered I am now. (whoa, she thinks she's centered?)

Okay, Okay, well jury is out on that statement. But, I am beginning to have clarity. (well, at least today) Wow, this self loathing, I need to work on that, I have been accused of being negative. We won't go there.

But, I really do believe, now(got that? believe now), the things you go through in life, do make you a stronger, hopefully better person. Life has a funny way of showing you something, that well, in the end it teaches you a lesson and what ever that lesson is or was.

Lessons learned, I might say. But, more importantly, all is not lost in the end. You can re-build and make up for the mistakes sometimes. I think God gives you that opportunity, and well, by gosh, I took it today. Dammit! You live. You learn. (okay, enough with the songs....so true though)

People at least in my life, some people, have the ability to be my mirror. To reflect back to me well, the truth and what I am so desperately, trying to avoid or make up the excuse to get out of. There are a few people that are able to see right through me and say that's bullshit! tell me the truth....and to those few thanks!

Because, you have grow and sometimes, it's painful and sometimes, it's easy but, you grow and try to be the well rounded person, everyone thinks you are. (hopefully, we can lie to ourselves)

No comments:

Post a Comment