Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We, will be back in our house, this week-end!


Yayeah! (Even though they took their sweet ass time getting things done, one month to be exact) Then they wanted to blame it on the inspection process, yeah, *a-hem* worked for the building division?

Anyway, Michael and I will be happy to be back at our house once again, brand new......new floors, new paint, new carpet.....to later mess up again. Our dog, Marley, should be ecstatic because I think by now, she is clinically depressed with all of us being gone only to pop in to feed her and take her for a walk.

So, yeah my new job...good for the most part. Aside from the petty occasional drama I could very much due without. But, so far so good, not fired yet and to make matter worse I had gotten another job offer. Perfect timing. I said to myself but, one who does not shy away from opportunity, I applied. My current boss, said all the right things, when I told her, but, I yet still un-decided. Because well, I kinda like my job now and money isn't everything. But, for once in my life opportunity is knocking at my door, not the other way around so maybe (pause with dramatic climax) wait for it......A sign! Okay, maybe, minus the dramatic climax.

Anyway, lot's of cleaning to do this week-end LOTS.....So this past week-end saw Alice and wonderland, Fantastic by the way! Of course Johnny Depp never disappoints. The film was visually fantastic and I was delighted it was not the same story. So a must-see I'd might say. Gabe was loving it especially at the end the dance the mad hatter performs (very funny).

Which brings me to parenting, the last few weeks have really tested my patience as a parent. I know being all in one room at my parents house has not been fun for them as well. But, yeah I have never researched tips on parenting so much in my life. (like there is a book) But, still I have been recording Super nanny and everything these past few weeks. They, have been CRAZY! The stress is really getting to me, I have actually been looking forward to work (as crazy as that sounds). Yeah, that bad. Like you go to the doctor for a check-up and come back with cancer bad.

But, all joking aside, I am getting teenage behavior now.

Did God say?

God: Yeah, this would be funny watch this!

Madison gets mad at me one day screams, and says: Mommy you are really making me mad! and slams the door in my face.

I am like WTF? Thinking to myself :I should not have this hormonal meltdown until at least 13.

So, I did not know what to do?

Well, scratch that, I was so mortified ,I bust open the door and say: don't you ever do that to me again, I am not ready to have this conversation with you!

She looked at me like what?

No comments:

Post a Comment