Monday, March 15, 2010

So, it's Monday....again.

Good morning, fellow readers...all three of you. Hmmm, I need to work on that. Anyway, it's Monday again. We are losing an hour of sleep, it is not yet spring (still a wee bit cold), worked all week-end and it's Monday. Yay. (try not to be too excited)

So, this morning I was watching my usual You-tube bloggers *Ahem* (we'll give them a shout out) The Philip Defranco show, The vlogbrothers, Equals three, Shane Dawson and this british kid Tristopia (he's growing on me). (check them out on you-tube and comment if you like them)(Ahhh, spreading the love)

(BTW, my job is not that demanding, I just processed all of the online permits, for the building division, Friday) Yeah, nothing to do, but look pretty and answer the phone. What have I become?!!! Okay, a little mellow dramatic...But, still I need to get this career thing going.

So, I was thinking about this whole blogging thing, my life really isn't that interesting. But, does it become interesting when, we write it down or vlog about it? Like facebook status updates? Oh I am going to home depot and picking out flooring.......comment comment comment ......Who the "f" cares? (Note: the "f" is for my mother-in law, she hates it ,when I curse) (she also asked me over the week-end, What is WTF?, I thought it was funny.)Now, I have become sucked into facebook and updated my status a time or too. I mainly, do , on the off occasion, I do go on facebook just to let everyone know, that, I am still alive. Or, I get the messages that say: Hey, are you still alive? You are never on here? Oh, I am sorry, I am just carrying on, living my life like what you should be doing, than being on facebook. But, when you think about it? How stupid is that? There is a great personal, invention it's called the telephone. Call me, if you want to check if I am breathing. Or, there is this "chatting thing" that people, you hardly talk to, want, to all of a sudden "chat" and it goes like this.

Hello or what's up?
Nothing much u?
Nothing....
So.....
Yeah....
How r the kids?
Good.
how are your kids or with my generation college?
good. you know.....
brb....
log off.....
(1/2 hr later)
log back in....
other person? gone....okay, back to surfing the web...

That's like when you run into someone whom, you weren't really friends with, in high school and all of a sudden they are like Oh, hey what's going on? blah blah blah...yeah good... It' just weird. What do you talk about? Umm, yeah, I haven't seen you in 5 years and well, awkward, and I don't really know what to say and I am not going to pour out, my whole life story to you and yeah it's so good to see you...(Great, now if people see me in the store they will totally avoid meor think I am a major bitch now) I'm just 'sayin, it's fake and gay. It's just funny if you really think about it, the meaningless, "socialy correct," "small talk" we do on a daily basis. We all do it, no shame, just funny when you think about it. All that fluff.

Just, proves the point, certain people stay in your life and some well, don't make the cut. God, that sounds, bitchy. Maybe, because I'm always the one like: Oh, yeah let's get together (like actually get together, not just talk about it)or investing time into people, that really don't give a shit and I'm tired of it. Yeah, I tend to get trampled. (pity party asside) Wow, how did this get into a bitch fest? Re-wind....so, as I was saying, blogging do we really say, what is really going on? or do we filter it because other people can see?

1 comment:

  1. i see you put the f in for me lol, i just want you to know how much i love . and love the wife you are to my son and the mom you are to my grandchildren. you are beautiful and blessed with the family you have with them. and you are God's woman and too great to let bad words from your mouth demean you.
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete