Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello. Did you miss me?

Whaaaooooo........has the past week been a busy one! All these changes in my life.

Let's re-cap, from the last post, got stood up to go to dinner with the adorable friends of mine, went out last Friday for some convo with my soon-to-be ex-boss, Went shopping after, found great deals on children's clothing, planned my husbands Birthday party for this week-end, forgot about a committee meeting I was supposed to go to, looked at more college scholarships. Went to a birthday party for an old friend, saw her baby, wanted more kids, smacked my self for even thinking that. Got my hair done, came home to a disaster.

Had the kids and the husband get sick, lack of sleep for 3 days, took off Wed. to clean-up my house due to a water leak. Ripped up flooring in the bathroom due to a water leak, stressed about finances, spend the whole day cleaning and disinfecting, trying not to get sick, feeling a little off, took our dog Marley out for a walk, talked to Marley a bit about house breaking, cleaned up the mess Marley made in the house. Realized, Marley cannot understand me and that I am crazy talking to a dog, yet she is a good listener. Found Marley, sleeping with Maddy on the couch because she was sick, thought to myself having a dog isn't so bad, Kissed Marley and Maddy, continued to clean.

Next day, ton's of things to do at work to finish up my last week, yesterday went out to a party at an old co-worker's house (felt a little awkward), heard a friend of mine's mother past away, called and sent my sympathy and thoughts, went to trivia night (finally) at Apple bee's with some friends, had a blast and stayed out too late, came home realized we are out of propane so no hot water/heat (yeah pleasant) and crashed with a few comforters, woke up this morning to my last day at work, read the news, realized I needed to pack up my desk, picked up the book I was reading and said, I need to start reading this again, had some cake, going out to lunch to celebrate my last day, movie night for the local teenagers we are hosting (committee), Mike's Party tomorrow and finally, hopefully spend some time with him, before the new adventure of my new job starts on Monday.


Did you get all that? Chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment